Ride Betting - Rider vs Bull
1. In Ride Betting, it is the Rider vs The Bull. Both the Rider and the Bull listed in the match-up must participate for bets to stand, otherwise all bets on the match-up will be made void and cancelled. If the Rider makes a Qualifying Ride (a ride of 8 or more seconds) the Rider will be deemed the winner. If the Bull bucks/throws off the Rider before the 8 seconds, then the Bull will be deemed the winner.
2. If a Rider does not make a qualifying ride and is offered a re-ride and he takes it, all bets will be made void. If a rider does make a qualifying ride and is offered to take a re-ride, but does not take it,
all bets will stand. Once a re-ride is taken, the previous Rider-Bull match-up will be void/cancelled.
3. The Bull will be also declared the winner if; Rider makes contact with the bull with their free hand (Known as Slap/Touch), Rider loses grip of the rope with their attached hand, Rider is deemed to have
“spurred” the bull, Rider touches the ground.
Ride Duration – Over/Under (Seconds)
Over/Under markets are paid based on the official PBR recorded buck-off time for the ride. In the case where a disqualification or other technical issue prevents a time being recorded clearly, bets are refunded.
Ride Duration - Margins
1. Betting on Ride Duration – Margins is betting on specific second margins for when the rider will be bucked by the bull or riding a qualifying ride.
2. Margins markets are paid based on the official PBR.com recorded buck-off time for the ride. In the case where a disqualification or other technical issue prevents a time being recorded clearly, bets are
Unless stated otherwise, all bets will stand regardless of postponements unless the official sporting governing body declares that the tournament/competition has been cancelled with no official winner, in
which case bets will be void.