- The result at the end of the contest is final. This includes any recounts of the judges’ scorecards. Any subsequent changes made by governing bodies do not count for betting purposes.
- Total Points/Rounds (Over/Under): If a fighter fails to start a round then the previous completed round is considered the last round of the fight. Where half a round is stated, the half way point of the respective round (1 minute 30 seconds for 3 minute rounds or 2 minutes 30 seconds for 5 minute rounds) will determine the under or over. If a contest lands exactly on the specified half round time, the result will be considered ‘Over’. (Eg: Total is over/under 1.5 rounds and it contest ends at 1:30 of the 2nd round – the ‘Over’ will be the winner).
- Knockdown/Count in Round: Only knockdowns that lead to a “count” from the referee or if the referee initiates a “count” will qualify for this bet.
- Round by Round betting: Bets will be settled based on the round during which the bout ends. If a fighter fails to start a round, then the previous completed round is considered the “winning” result for this bet.
- Draws: If a fight ends in a draw and no odds have been offered for this option, all bets will be void.