If your card deposit was not approved, you should have received an email informing you about this.
Typically, credit cards can be declined for the following reasons:
- International transactions blocked by bank
- Insufficient Funds on the card
- Processor Issues (not related to your bank)
For either of the first two issues, you may call your bank (not via text or email) to confirm what happened.
In cases where there is an international block, simply follow these steps:
- Tell your bank you want to make a purchase on the internet and you would like them to lift this block for further transactions (not the one that was already declined).
- Once they do that, please do NOT attempt the deposit online.
- Wait 10 minutes and call or chat with a Galaxy agent who can re-run the transaction for you (this will avoid another decline).
If there is a processor issue, typically your bank will not see the attempted deposit at all. When this happens, please get in touch with the Galaxy customer solutions team through Live Chat.
Also, keep in mind that if you switch to Bitcoin to make your deposits, you will never face these types of problems.
For more information, you can visit the Bitcoin Deposits section of the Help Center.